Advances in technology have been reflected in many areas of the veterinary sector. One of the most significant advances has happened in regards to improving the monitoring process of patients’ health, due to wireless devices. A major development in this innovation journey is the multiparametric harness: a wearable device that helps improve the quality of veterinarian clinics. But, why you should use it in your veterinary clinic? Is it really worth your money and time?
What is a multiparametric harness?
A multi parametric harness is a wireless device, addressed to veterinarians, that helps monitor their patient’s vital signs. Due to its technology, it is possible to follow up with post-operational patients remotely. It can monitor vital signals such as electrocardiogram, heart rate, breaths per minute and temperature. Also, it measures activity, position and vocalization as additional parameters. In the market, we can find Dinbeat UNO®, the first multiparametric harness in the world for veterinarian usage. It has helped the clinics reduce their costs and improve the quality of their service, due to its advantages.
Advantages of having a multiparametric harness
Maybe you are not still convinced to have a multiparametric harness due to its novelty. However, having a multiparametric harness can help you to improve your procedures in lots of situations: hospitalization, telemedicine, routine checks… Let’s look at what are the main advantages of our multi parametric harness.
- More accurate diagnosis: the harness can track a patient’s health for up to 150 hours, and thanks to that feature it is possible to have more data, even when the animal is sleeping or in its home. Thanks to the harness, it is possible to diagnose new affection that wouldn’t be noticed with traditional methods.
- Compared data: as we mentioned before, it is possible to register simultaneously various data, to compare the situation of the patient with the recorded data. It can provide helpful information for the veterinarian to understand their results.
- Less time per patient: in the past, it was common to check the patient manually. As a veterinarian, you had to spend 5 to 10 minutes listening to its heart rate, plus dedicate time to understand the results. However, with a multiparametric harness, your patients can wear it while they are in the waiting room. Once you get to see them, you will have enough data to do a quick checkup.
- Fewer expenses for your clinic: less time expended on each patient, means fewer expenses for your clinic. In fact, according to our viability studies, you can get your investment back within the first five months after the purchase.
- An open door to telemedicine: it is also an opportunity to explore telemedicine, especially for your post-operational patients. With a multiparametric harness, patients can recover at home while you follow up on their health. It also means that the animal will suffer from less stress, and it will be capable to recover quickly.
- Alert system in real time: do you worry about not knowing if your patients are doing well? With the alert system, you can preset parameters to receive an alarm whenever the patient needs you, to react to any problem.
- An extra income for your clinic: if you want to share a harness with your customers, you can also rent it as a premium service. It might be a great way to have an extra income for your clinic!
- Your differential value: having a multiparametric harness will help you stand out from your competitors and be known as a modern and advanced veterinary clinic.
Discover Dinbeat UNO®, our multiparametric harness
Would you like to know more about our multiparametric harness. Dinbeat UNO®? Dinbeat UNO® is the first multiparametric harness that helps you monitor your patients’ health wirelessly and in real time. If you would like to have more information, request a demo with our team.